Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cooking!

So I decided to drag myself from my room to achieve at least one goal today, cooking a meal! I decided on doing a "simple" dish, mince, pasta etc. Bought the ingredients at the shop, with no hiccups except that I accidently bought pork mince instead of beef (as I found out later when I google translated the label when wondering why the mince WOULD NOT BROWN). So I cooked the mince, with oil, then added in store bought sauce then grated carrot and courgette. Then I boiled the pasta, that was easy.

And it didn't look too bad in the end, and it tasted ok, would have been nicer if it wasn't pork.. next time, I'll see :D No complications besides the stove heating up so fast the oil started spitting everywhere, and the pasta almost overflowed when it first boiled. But alle goed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Courgette, carrot and pork, remind me to never let you cook for me. Courgette is the grossest thing on earth xD

But good that you tried it looks fine because I can't see the courgette. xD

-xx Marjolein

Anonymous said...

Nice job Dara! You'll have to cook me something :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, it looks really nice for the first time, I just can't believe that's the first time you're cooking xD

Esref

John said...

Oh yeah, it looks really nice for the first time, I just can't believe that's the first time you're cooking xD Esref

Bailey said...

Oh yeah, it looks really nice for the first time, I just can't believe that's the first time you're cooking xD Esref